BENNYS' LODGE 6 ( A SERIES )

EXERCISES
EXHAUSTED 

Dear friends, staying here sure has its benefits. I get to eat free food trust Bella na, she loves cooking and spends her money on it.



But this week hasn't been easy o Goodness just would not kill me with her exercises. Remember I told you she practically sleeps in the gym. My dear na me look for trouble as she has turned coach. I'm tired of her repititon of burning cholesterol. Can someone tell this girl I do not want to be flat.






So it has become a routine.Wake up by 5, jog the entire 'Abeokuta ', return at 6:30 am, do the normal "aerobics" as she calls it.But all I think I do is some stupid jumping up,rolling, climbing stairs that leaves you weak all day. I hardly have time for Bella and other tenants.Even in the evening she comes with Tommy exercises. Of course,Tega helps us clean where we exercise.



But I'm tired, I don't want her thinking I'm lazy so how can I end this contract? I checked my weight today.Guess what? Your Abby hasn't dropped a bit, I'm still my 58kg.




Maybe I just needed some little relaxation. Only then can I add weight and have something to burn. Or what do you think?


For free tips on how to enjoy exercises at home. Call ,08142662974.