BENNYS' LODGE 5 ( A SERIES )


ADDICTION .
I'm enjoying my new Base.Well just the mosquitoes trouble at night. This house is so lively and I've made good friends with all the tenants aside Itunu ,Bella's roomate who has travelled.





The other tenants Mariam and Osas arrived today.




Mariam schooled in Kano and she was the only Muslim in the compound. But she looks so pretty. She serves here in Ogun and her English is well structured. She had travelled to Jos for a wedding that's why we haven't heard from her.





Today's gist is about Osawese they call her Osas.The Benin lady also serving in Ogun state.




Osas seems friendly. I particularly enjoyed her pidgin/ broken English today. She talked the most in the lodge and hates wearing proper clothes. But she was free giving.





Osas brought a lot of plantain from Benin for us. She even got me soft drinks although she didn't know me.Just today, she offered to take us out.





No one needs to tell you, she looks like a runs girl I'll keep my distance o.But I'm really scared o.





This evening as I passed through her room which happens to be close to the kitchen, I perceived cigarettes. Yes you are right. The girl was smoking heavily. I had to check her window to be sure I wasn't wrong. Behold! The thick flames from her nose. She should be a professional but how can?





 I agree she talked wild and her dressing wasn't that descent but she didn't look like a 'smoker'. No doubt,she must have been used to this. I quickly hid behind the window when she stood up in her room. I was shocked as she came out eating groundnut and looking innocent.





Hmmm what a world! I told Bella I perceived cigarette but she told me no one smokes in their lodge maybe it was a burning bush. Should i tell her? I would rather keep mute. Who knows! Let me  keep  observing. And that Yusuf guy has been disturbing with calls. What have I gotten myself into?



Read Story 6