![]() |
| HABIT |
An Introduction.
Today I decided to go out for morning exercises. Kelvin my boyfriend has really been giving me headache. I think it is even better not to be in a relationship. The stress is getting really too much.
I heard exercises helps you control your emotions. So I decided jogging would do. But these boots are just too tight. Less than 30 minutes, I can't seem to bear the pains so I decided to rest on a slab close to the road.
A sight struck me. Opposite me was a young lady who was very fat. If i am not mistaken, she should weigh about 100kg. She was short and so round. Her stomach was fighting the tight fitted singlet she wore, it was as round as a calabash but a heavy one that could only be carried by strong men.
She was dressed like one who came out for exercises. No doubt she did but evidently, she was or has not been exercising. She was busying herself with a pack of potatoe chips and a bottle of fruit juice.
Life is funny o. So this is what my eyes decided to feed me with today. I should have relaxed but my usual 'amebo' self would not let me. So I approached her.
Behold, she was very friendly and quite a talkative. She seems comfortable with her stature. I came to understand her neighbour dragged her for exercise but left her since she could not keep up.
Her name is Anabella and she is just 20 years of age , three years my junior. She made me laugh as I sat to wait for her neighbour who had left her.
Goodness her neighbour joined us after about 20 minutes of discussion. The lady was too skinny. If she needed anything, it was proper feeding but here she was burning calories. Bella told me she practically slept in the gym. What an irony!.
I was glad I have made good friends with Bella. We exchanged contacts and she pleaded I visited her often that she was always lonely after work.
That would be a nice idea as I don't plan to make up with kelvin any soon or travel home for the holidays. So I am on a voyage to their Lodge, I wonder what is in store for me.
Read series 2
