![]() |
| FRUSTRATED |
I've been to police stations, called friends who studied law to help me look into the case but none has been fruitful.
The only Barrister who had agreed to help said he needed tangible evidence , investigations and some other things I can't exactly say. To think I wanted to study Law, God bless my soul I didn't o. All these people can't explain a single thing properly without much 'grammar'. Still I could make out that he needed money which I didn't have. I needed to be mindful of how I spend my pay off.
I had sent almost half of the pay home. Mum had complained about money. Omo has been in and out of hospital lately. This has negatively affected them. Federal government have refused to pay Dad his pension leaving the bills on Mum.
Now , her staff are leaving the school since she has been unable to keep up with payment. Mike wasn't helping either so who else but Jane their industrious daughter! I hope my little brother gets better because I really do not understand how he falls ill easily. My Father's kids are hardly sick o but Omo's case is different. I don't know if it's because he was born during old age or...... let me rest my case. It would be better he gets well else, Mum would bring him to Abeokuta. A doctor friend had advised he comes to Federal Medical Centre (FMC ) here in Abk for treatment. Friends you know what that means.
The gun has been shot leaving everyone running helter-skelter. Sadly, I've been hit by a strayed bullet. How on earth would i escape this mess?
Read TRUTH AND LIES SERIES 1 EPISODE 1
